Tom Flicke’s tension band concept is a flexible, highly efficient and holistic training concept using elastic fitness bands. The “Zugband-Konzept” (engl. tension belt concept) is aimed at trainers and fitness enthusiasts who are looking for a multifunctional workout or a supplement to their conventional strength training.
- Functional training for your whole body with only one device
- Exercises for anytime and anywhere, for beginners and advanced
- Training for strength, coordination and stability
Just get started:
- The best exercises for complete body training
- Exercises for several regions of the body
- Mobilisation and stretching exercises
- Guide for creating your own training plan
- Exemplary training schedules
About the author
Tom Flicke studied economics and sports to become a teacher. As a teacher at the State Vocational Centre in Starnberg he is responsible for the professional training of sports and fitness professionals, for whom he has also published the textbook “Sportfachlich beraten und betreuen”, which is used all over Germany. He is also a member of the curriculum commission for sports and fitness management assistants and a member of the examination board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Upper Bavaria for sports and fitness management assistants. He has numerous trainer and advanced training qualifications and has been working in the fitness industry for over 25 years.
Tom Flicke, Tom Flickes Zugband-Konzept – Funktionelles Ganzkörpertraining mit elastischen Bändern
©Copress Sport, Stiebner Verlag
There are no reviews yet.