✔ Made in Germany
Our FLEXVIT MinY is the world’s first miniband that is specially designed to meet the requirements of resistance training with young people. It enables the supporting and locomotor system to bear an appropriate load and thus promotes physical development in childhood and adolescence.
With the FLEXVIT MinY, young athletes can bring themselves up to a physical performance level at an early age with a training that is easy on the bones and joints and makes it easier for them to take on the later higher stress levels of the respective sport in adults.
Versatile application possibilities ensure a varied training which contributes to maintaining health and preventing injuries.
- Improvement of the load capacity
- Preparation for the high loads in the professional sector
- Avoiding risks of injury by reducing muscular imbalances
- Training with low strength requirements
- Strengthening especially the important small muscles that stabilize and protect joints
- Training of basic procedures for early learning of basic movement patterns (knee bend, push-up, …)
- Introducing a general resistance training without weights for posture training and movement improvement
- Rehabilitation training for children and adolescents
- Athletics training at home and on the road, in team and individual sports
- Development of both basic and sport-specific performance prerequisites for the adult sector
- Activation, strengthening and stretching
- Torso, hip, knee and ankle stability
- Strengthening small postural muscles and the external rotators
There are no reviews yet.