Made in Germany
Our FLEXVIT MinY is the world’s first miniband that is specially designed to meet the requirements of resistance training with young people. It enables the supporting and locomotor system to bear an appropriate load and thus promotes physical development in childhood and adolescence.
With the FLEXVIT MinY, young athletes can bring themselves up to a physical performance level at an early age with a training that is easy on the bones and joints and makes it easier for them to take on the later higher stress levels of the respective sport in adults.
Physiotherapists and rehab trainers can carry out safe rehab training and take advantage of the general benefits of band training: multiplanar, without heavy weight, continuous regression.
Schools and clubs can use the FLEXVIT MultY in a wide variety of activities, such as moving breaks, game afternoons or camps.
Versatile application possibilities ensure a varied training which contributes to maintaining health and preventing injuries.
- Improvement of the load capacity; allows young athletes a slow approach to the stresses and strains of competitive sports
- Constant control of the core muscles
- Intensity selection from easy to difficult continuously adjustable
- Execution of push and pull movements
- High elasticity allows full movement amplitude of all extremities
- Introduction of a general resistance training without weights for posture training and movement improvement
- Improving flexibility
- Core Training
- Rehabilitation training for children and adolescents
- Athletics training at home and on the road, in team and individual sports
- Development of basic and sport-specific performance prerequisites for the adult sector
- Strengthening and stretching
- Flexibility and mobility
- Hip, knee and torso stability